New York State Grants
Due to the decline of the United States’ economy, as part of President Obama’s Economic Stimulus Package, the government is offering free government grants to in attempts to better the local economy. In fact, they have been offering government grants for over 50 years, but this year they are offering more money than ever before!
New York is receiving millions of dollars in free government grants to be distributed among those who need it. A government grant is an aid program designed especially to help those who have financial difficulties and cannot achieve certain goals that the government is interested in promoting.
To receive your free government grant money, all you need to do is apply. Don’t hesitate – the grants are provided on a first come, first served basis and it gets increasingly more difficult to qualify the higher the amount of money you require.
The free government grant money is the money that citizens have been paying over the years that the government then allots to the individuals who need it. There is no limit to the number of grants for which you can apply; you just have to demonstrate good intention and a genuine need. What’s more is that you never have to pay back government grants!
Do you have a great business idea but no starting capital to open up shop? Do you want to go back to school but can’t afford to pay tuition? Do you want to renovate your house to make it more energy efficient? Every year there is money allotted specifically for any of these things, and the much of the money goes unused!
Have a look at the available government grants and see which ones best suit your needs. This is often a tedious, confusing and painstaking process, but we’ve made it easy for you! Just click and apply!
Currently, these are some of the government grants that New York State is offering:
- Vocational and Applied Technology Education Grants (Office of Elementary, Middle, Secondary, and Continuing Education (EMSC))
- Elementary, Middle, Secondary and Continuing (EMSC) Education Funding Opportunities
- Current Grant Applications
- Science and Technology Entry Program Grants
- Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program Grants
- Department of Agriculture and Markets
- Arts Grants (from the New York State Council on the Arts)
- Crime Victims Board Grants Unit
- Bureau of Justice Funding (Division of Criminal Justice Services)
- NYS Higher Education Services Corporation
- Department of Environmental Conservation (see Subject Index for Grants)
- NYS Health Department Funding and Grants
- Division of Housing and Community Renewal administers the federal Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) and other Development Funding Programs within New York.
There are hundreds of government agencies scattered around the country, but many of them are unaware of all of the government grant programs available to you and may not be able to answer your questions. This is why using a grant kit is the easiest and most efficient way to see exactly what is available to you. The government grant kit gives you fast and accurate information on California grants and how you can access them. It offers an extensive database of grant programs to help you apply for money, a list of knowledgeable state officials in California, and a list of how the money is being divided in each category.
This is the easiest and most efficient way to apply for free government grants and get the money you need and deserve!