Government Grant Assessment
The US Government has been giving out grants to people in need. Unfortunately, people are not aware of the types of grants they are eligible for. This assessment tool will give you a brief idea of the types of grants you may be eligible for. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, you may be eligible for the government grant programs listed underneath the questions.
Home and Housing Grants
1. Are you looking to buy a new home?
- First Time Homebuyer Grants
2. Are you looking to improve your current home?
- Home Improvement Grants
3. Are you currently renting a place?
- Rent Payments Assistance Program
4. Do you live on the country side?
- Rural Housing Assistance
5. Are you disabled or over 70 years old?
- Housing Assistance for Elderly & Disabled People
6. Have you served in the United States Military for more than 5 years?
- Veterans Housing Grant programs
7. Are you a student attending a post-secondary institution?
- Federal Student Loan Programs
- Federal Pell Grants
- Scholarships by Government and Private Foundations
- Merit Grant programs
8. Do you live on campus?
- Campus Aid Programs
9. Are you an athlete?
- Athletic Grant Programs
10. Are you planning to start a business?
- Business Start Up Grants
11. Do you currently own a business?
- Business Growth Grants
- Business Acquisition Grants
12. Are you in debt?
- Transportation Assistance Grants
- Debts Assistance Program
- General Living Support Assistance Grants
13. Are you over 70 years old?
- Senior Support Assistance Grants
Medical and Health Grants
14. Are you disabled?
- Disability Insurance Program
- Cash Disability Benefits
15. Are you currently on a short-term or long-term medical treatment?
- Medical Bills Payment Assistance
- Employment Support Programs
- Medicare Grant programs
- Health Care Financing Grant
16. Do you have any children?
- Children Health Insurance Grant
- Childcare Financial Assistance
17. Are you currently enrolled in a medical school?
- Medical Research Grants and Scholarships
If you need more information on Government Grants, feel free to browse around on the site. For additional resources:
- http://www.grants.gov/ – Official Government site about Government Grants
- http://www.usa.gov/ – USA Government official site
- http://www.hud.gov/grants/ – Information on Housing Grants
To qualify for government grants, click on the button below to proceed: